Bookmark and Share

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Meet Stephanie

I’m Stephanie. A mother of two, a massage therapist, and I try really hard to be vegetarian, but sushi is my downfall. I have a couple of chickens in my garden, so I fancy myself a farmer sometimes. I like reading, blogging, watching repeats of Criminal Minds, and I’m bisexual, an avid walker, a sci-fi & fantasy novel buff, and I have a poster of The Nerve and Blood Supply to the Foot next to my computer while I type… no idea why. And that’s a bit about me.

Bio: Dr. Stephanie Smith-Browne is the author of “Gothic and the Pacific Voyage.” She studied 18th-century British literature at Princeton and holds degrees in politics and the arts from Columbia. Her work has appeared in the Literature of Travel and Exploration; The Times, London; BBC Radio Arts and Drama; and various poetry and literary journals. A poem from her Cannibal God series was nominated for the Pushcart Prize. She currently writes on bisexuality and lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender human and civil rights.


Stephanie saw my previous post on Evelyn, and asked to be a face of the day. I was all too happy to oblige. Thanks Stephanie!

No comments:

Post a Comment