Bookmark and Share

Friday, October 2, 2009

Meet Laura

I’m Laura Matanah, and I live with my wife Sarah, our two kids, and our chocolate lab. We even have a white picket fence! I love books, biking , and board games. The best is sharing all three with my family. I’m the publisher of an award-winning web magazine, Rainbow Rumpus, that creates community among youth and families across the globe. We publish original children’s and young adult fiction about LGBT-headed families, and articles by and for kids, teens and parents. Visit www.rainbowrumpusdrive.org to learn more about our work.
Two nights ago I was thrilled to discover Rainbow Rumpus. I like the idea of kids having this resource. I called Laura to tell her this, and to ask if I could help promote the site. I'm honored to have her as a face of the day, and to help promote Rainbow Rumpus by sharing with you their video below.

No comments:

Post a Comment